- the birth of my daughter. she is my joy, i love her so and every day with her has been worth it.
- a second anniversary with my husband. he's the very best.
- our new puppy and the blessing she's turning out to be.
- our new apartment and how much it feels like home.
- an amazing AMAZING summer full of food and adventures and down time with my two favorites. i'll always miss summer 2012, there were times when i was so happy it hurt and i'm so grateful for that.
- a trip to seattle that ended up being the best vacation of my life.
- a long and inspiring visit back home with my family.
- craig's life-changing promotion and pay raise and his new pay raise last week [eek!]
- getting to leave a job i didn't love and finding a new job that i do love
- new friendships and meaningful relationships
- the chance to start running and sticking with it
- losing all the baby weight [seriously, SO thankful]
- every single date night
- say anything and mewithoutYou coming out with new albums that spent a lot of time on repeat in our car
- tea and cookies and frozen yogurt
- the hobbit coming out soon
- alright, this is getting ridiculous.
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
thank you thank you thank you
this year i'm thankful for: