Monday, May 20, 2013

this week

this week i'm selfish. 

this week i want to get closer to being able to spend time with craig again. 

this week i want us to get some good sleep at night.

this week i want kahree and i to finally beat our colds. 

this week i want good news.

this week i want kahree to eat all her food.

this week i want to plan a vacation. 

this week i want a date night with my love. 

this week i want to go to the temple. 

this week i want to be able to pay my hospital bills. 

this week i want the sunshine to come back. 

this week i want to watch a lot of movies and not by myself. 

this week i want things to get better. 

so far, this week looks exactly like this. i have high hopes for this week. 



1 comment:

  1. Pepper is huge! And kahree is such a little grown up! I hope all your dreams come true this week :)

    ReplyDelete

tell me a secret