Friday, August 12, 2011

Oh, I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner

That is what I truly wish to be
Cause if i were a Oscar Mayer Weiner
Everyone would be in love
Oh everyone would be in love
Everyone would be in love with me






this is why i love a. craig will, b. our new fred meyer.

today was a crazy, run around, errand doing type of day. we picked up some way too expensive and delicious cupcakes for our anniversary on sunday.

we also ran around and grabbed the last of our ingredients for the sushi we're making sunday [except the rice vinegar, we didn't know about that and had to go back later]. how sweet is it that our fred meyer sells tubs of eel sauce? too sweet. too, too sweet.

then we grabbed some subway even though it's not our eating out day. why? because i needed some low grade tuna and craig needed some free raspberry cheesecake cookies. we're adults and we get to make our own decisions and it's still totally weird to me. also, we've been married for days less than a year. CRAZYTALK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me a secret