Thursday, January 10, 2013

erg blog.

I hate blogging. I'm never happy with my posts. I water down what I really want to say because I'm too embarrassed to post what I want. If I post too consistently I have to stop for a while because it makes me feel like I might be bragging too much. Blogging brings out the boaster in me. Which is a shame because I really want an outlet and a creative space to keep my memories of this awesome time in my life. At this point I can't even figure out how to post pictures with my posts anymore. What the heck, blogger. Are you saying I can never post pictures on my blog ever again unless I pay you money? I don't know. I don't have time to figure it out. At this moment I'm posting on my phone because typing takes a year and my puppy any baby have it out to destroy my laptop.

On that note, I'm starting a weekly photo project. I got the idea from some of my favorite successful bloggers. I'm taking one portrait of Kahree every week. It sounds not too intimidating so far. Maybe someday I'll figure out to actually put them up on my blog that I used to use to share pictures of my daughter. Maybe not. We'll find out.

I had such high hopes for this space. I had little hopes too and even those are shriveling up and dying at this point. I'm only a tiny bit frustrated though. Venting helped. Maybe this is successful blogging?

Nope. Probably not.

Talk to you again soon, I hope.

1 comment:

  1. : dont be sad miss shilah :(
    did something happen on the blogosphere to make you think this? ive been posting pictures for dayyyyys on mine. but i havent read anything anywhere so maybe they are somehow siphoning my monies.
    why so blue?
    :( its your BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU and ALMOST happy Birthday to KAHREE and then the next month HAPPY BITHDAY TO CRAIGLET. SO MANY BIRTHDAYS!!!! ahhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete

tell me a secret