Thursday, June 2, 2011

Green peppers can be little punks

So I haven't really been mentioning my whole calorie counting weight loss things lately. That's probably because it basically stopped working. I got down to 120 one day and then fluctuated back and forth between that and 123. I don't know where I am now, I quit looking. Probably 125 again. I'm still counting calories and paying attention to what I eat and doing the whole yoga thing. But I dunno, it's like m body figured out what I was trying to do to it and has been desperately trying to hang on to my weight/gross fat the last couple weeks. Jerks.

I'm probably going to have to give in and do some real exercise at some point. It just sounds so....terrible. Haha, tennis rocks and yoga helps with lots of things but I'm really bad at keeping things in some sort of rutine. So right now I'm just going to make another extreme dieting step. Craig and I have decided to eat raw for 3 weeks. It'll actually end up being two weeks because the rules this week are that we can eat anything in the house [we have non-raw perishables that we can't let go to waste, that's why the upcoming pictures have bread in them] but we can only buy raw things until we're done. Fruits, veggies, nuts, smoothies, and...I don't know what else. We'll figure it out. I'm hoping to save money rather than spend more. I'm hoping to feel a little detoxed and stronger by the end of it. I'm hoping after all this green food and wheat grassy stuff I'll crave all the bad stuff less and have more energy so that counting calories and exercising won't seem so miserable. Lucky for me that I LOVE fruits and veggies, so I can't really lose I guess. Well I CAN lose some weight, that would be ideal...

I made some fancy sammiches for lunch the past couple days [they were fancy because they had avocados in them].




And just for the record, I love green peppers, but I HATE when they do this. It makes me feel like I'm eating some kind of disgusting, creeper mutant. Don't tell Craig I tried to feed him this. He'll be sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me a secret