1. I'm so excited about the extra hour of of sunshine
2. I can not wait for summer!
3. I love watching my husband play Dragon Age 2
4. I want to watch Life Aquatic
5. My pants don't fit me anymore
6. I wish my Modcloth dress and tights would get here already
7. We're making good use of our brand new food dehydrator
8. I was told today I look like I have a head cold
9. I FEEL like I have a head cold
10. Our apartment is so cute and comfortable.
Old picture. We were picking out his tux for the FIRST time we were going to get married. Haha.
I found a stain today on one of my t-shirts, a small white one I wear under dresses. It's a mascara/tear stain from when I was in the hospital after I found out Sable went home. It looks like a bullet hole right in the middle of the chest. I can't tell if it's tragic or comforting, but it did get me some comfort-snuggles from a sweet husband. I love being at home with him.