Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Head cold

1. I'm so excited about the extra hour of of sunshine
2. I can not wait for summer!
3. I love watching my husband play Dragon Age 2
4. I want to watch Life Aquatic
5. My pants don't fit me anymore
6. I wish my Modcloth dress and tights would get here already
7. We're making good use of our brand new food dehydrator
8. I was told today I look like I have a head cold
9. I FEEL like I have a head cold
10. Our apartment is so cute and comfortable.


Old picture. We were picking out his tux for the FIRST time we were going to get married. Haha.

I found a stain today on one of my t-shirts, a small white one I wear under dresses. It's a mascara/tear stain from when I was in the hospital after I found out Sable went home. It looks like a bullet hole right in the middle of the chest. I can't tell if it's tragic or comforting, but it did get me some comfort-snuggles from a sweet husband. I love being at home with him.

2 comments:

  1. So, I'm curious about the story about the first time you were going to get married. I kind of like stories where people end up together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll tell you all about it next time we hang out! I love those stories too. Your story so my favorite! It really surprised me and then made me so happy that you got back together forever. You two are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

tell me a secret