Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tired Tuesday


I'm such a tired lady today. I don't want to take prescriptions ever again for the rest of my life, blech. Today is our Monday, so in a few minutes it's off to work for 5 more days until the next delightful weekend. I'm counting the seconds. I'm so glad Craig and I work together, it would be just unbearable to be away from him 8+ hours a day. Even so, I'd much rather stay in bed all day playing Dragonquest 6 and Fallout New Vegas than go to work at all...just saying. Craig has turned me into such a video game fiend! Now my desire for new video game presents is almost equal to my desire for new clothes presents...but not quite! Which reminds me, it's Craig's birthday this month, and I've only ordered one surprise. I'm going to have to come up with some snazzy ideas real quick.

I have a feeling March is going to be a month of magic. It sure wouldn't take much to top February, but I'm aiming for a wonderful, adventurous month. I'm determined to start being cheerful again, and hopefully less tired. No more sleeping until noon for me. It's almost SPRING!

Happy first day of March everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me a secret