Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mismatched



This happens intentionally just as much as it happens unintentionally. I don't remember which was the case today.

I spent all day at work listening to Maximo Park. My favorite album is A Certain Trigger but my favorite song, Parisian Skies, is off Our Earthly Pleasures. They were my favorite band and daily listen two years ago. When we started dating and Craig gave me his iPod my taste in music infinitely improved.

Tonight I'm organizing all the books in the house to correspond with the rooms they're in. At the same time I'm rearranging the second bedroom to better accommodate future baby toys and furniture. Half the room is a baby room, the other half is a weird wardrobe/art space mix. It's turning out nicely. Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me a secret