Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Coldstone

So, here's the thing. I've never been to Coldstone before. I heard once when I was a young tot that it was expensive so, naturally, being the cheap cheap person I am, I stayed far away from it. But I've had this giftcard for Coldstone for several years now, my boss gave it to me for Thanksgiving when I was...16. So really, what was I thinking? I've been missing out!

Craig just finished his first quarter at Kaplan and he got all high A's! I'm super proud, but not surprised. I decided that we NEED to start an end-of-quarter tradition where I treat him for doing something so brave so well. We picked ice cream. Coldstone ice cream. Goodbye 3 year old gift card. Hello new favorite thing.






So, that awesome ice block thing? The cold stone?? It's incredible. I had no idea why it was called Coldstone until now. It was so tasty. I understand the price now. It's almost worth it. The tiny little thrifty old man inside me screams out his disapproval, but I drowned him with strawberry/blueberry cheesecake ice cream. It tasted better than real cheesecake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me a secret