Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lovers and Tigers and Bears, Oh My


I'm still working with my drawing pad, trying to find that talent I've been pretending I have. I've started to realize I have a lot less patience than I thought I did. I think the reason why I get so frustrated with the way my "work" turns out is because I'm in such a hurry to make it look good that it suddenly all comes out a...mess. And not a hot one. I'm finding the slower I go, the better my drawings turn out. Still, I can't quite manage to get what's in my head down on paper with my hands. My hands don't work right. But, the drawing pad helps! It's like a magic wand. Thank you, magic wand.

[Lovers and Tigers and Bears, Oh My]

This was stunning in my head. And it's sure cute on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me a secret