Thursday, April 14, 2011

I can do outfit posts too?

I promise I dress cute sometimes. I try reeeeeally hard, I do. I always want new clothes, for whatever reason girls always want new clothes, but I have this serious opposition to spending money on them. I'm not the best at math, but I'm pretty sure that always equals no new clothes. So I try to be pretty with my current ones. I hate to say "old" ones but that's probably more accurate. I own and wear clothes I've had since I was nine, and for sure 70% percent of my closet is still [probably?] made up of second hand items. And it shows.

Anyway, I'm rambling. All I really need to say is today I wore something cute and my husband took a couple pictures of it for me and now you get to see them, right? Sounds good to me =]



These shoes are a triumph. Payless for so cheap, 12 dollars I think [which was more than my shoe cap at the time] but the plaid pattern is even better than the price. And that black rose pattern? It's fuzzy to the touch. Yep. You're jealous.




Shoes: Payless for $12
Pants: Ross for $13
Dress: Plato's Closet for $9
Sweater: Thrifted from Volunteers of America for cheeeeap
Jacket: Macy's, no idea
Necklace: Made by sister, stolen from mother
Clean car in the background: Priceless? Nah man, cars are expensive.

Hey! If I put enough clothes on, it's like I'm wearing an expensive outfit! Thanks math!!

1 comment:

  1. you're always adorable, silly Shilah :] that being said, i looove this outfit!

    ReplyDelete

tell me a secret