Friday, April 29, 2011

Garage Saling

So, I have this husband who wants me to have dreams. And I have this dream of having my own tiny business from home when I have kids where I can make and sell sweet little things to my hearts content. I'm trying to get established in the whole blogging and social networking world and gradually ease my way into being one of those artsy moms with talents, ideas and stories to share with all the other amazing people out there doing the same thing. Yep, that's the goal.

SO, I have this husband who gets so excited about my dreams that he makes them happen. This weekend he took me garage saling. And it was AWESOME.



I want to get so good at this. I want to do it all the time. There are so many treasures to be found, things to share and sell, and beauties to make. I'm really starting to feel like it can happen.

I got all these gorgeous fabrics for six dollars. There are birds and monsters coming alive in my head.



No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me a secret