Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday Dinner




















This Sunday Craig and I had John and Sherri over for dinner. We go to their house for dinner all the time, they always have something bacony for us and a delicious dessert. I'm so glad we finally got to treat them in return. We had an amazing greek salad my mom sent me the recipe for, paninis, and cupcakes. Cupcakes with peanut butter frosting. Cupcakes with peanut butter frosting and cookies inside. Oh yes, and milk tea. John didn't like it very much and Sherri liked the tea but didn't care too much for the tapioca balls. I guess it's not for everyone, but that's almost an exciting thing, more milk tea in the world just for us!

I had so much fun putting together a meal for everyone. Craig and I love cooking but we rarely have the time or an energy to put together a REAL dinner. I'm so excited for a day when I take up my post here at home and I can be more dedicated to feeding my family delicious, healthy things. Doesn't that just sound lovely? All my dreams right now are to be home, taking care of darling babies and crafting to help pay the bills, and connecting with other people who help make the world beautiful. Those days just can't come soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. Oo this looks divine! I love making meals and try to make at least one or two meals each week for us (sometimes three if I'm feeling particularly ambitious!).

    I think our dreams are about the same. And I hear you, sister—those days really can't come too soon.

    ReplyDelete

tell me a secret